Business leaders, with a full new year ahead of us, it’s time to implement some new strategies that can aid in the success of your business.
With the ever-changing business world, it is more important than ever to adapt to current market conditions and brand standards that might be holding you back from great exposure.
In this episode, Melissa Carter is joined by Brenda O’Connor Juanas, Vice President of UBS, to explain some key processes to follow when dealing with a business in the current limbo of the economy. With the number of declines and uncertainty, there are a couple of actions you can take into your own hands to make sure your business is thriving, even if the worst is yet to come.
- Ways she helps business owners and entrepreneurs take their businesses to the next level
- Why is it so important for financial professionals and their clients to stay positive, resilient, and flexible even in times of uncertainty
- Her thoughts on the current market and economic scenario and its impact on business owners and entrepreneurs
- Her take on her financial industry as a rewarding and meaningful career
- And more!
Connect with Brenda O’Connor Juanas:
Connect with Melissa Carter:
Connect with Financial Advisor Magazine:
- LinkedIn: Financial Advisor Magazine
- Facebook: Financial Advisor Magazine
- Twitter: Financial Advisor Magazine
About Our Guest:
Brenda O’Connor Juanas is an experienced relationship manager focused on the wealth management needs of entrepreneurs, top-level executives, and ultra-high-net-worth families. Brenda works with clients to address needs ranging from investment strategy and portfolio construction to lending, wealth planning, and philanthropy. With her partner, she was responsible for establishing and building out Credit Suisse’s private banking business in Canada in 2012.
About Our Host:
Melissa Carter trains entrepreneurs, business owners, corporate execs, and home-based professionals to reach their fullest potential. Melissa has appeared on radio, television, podcasts, and in print throughout the nation and has served as a speaker for many corporate and charitable events to discuss the benefits of using media as part of their business strategy.
As a member of morning radio shows for nearly 20 years, Melissa could be heard on 99X, Q100, and B98.5 in Atlanta. She also served as a Co-Host on Westwood One’s “Radio with a Twist.” For these media efforts, Melissa was awarded the Atlanta Dream/SunTrust Inspiring Woman Award, the HRC Community Leadership Award, and the CHRIS Kids Kyle Anderson Service to Youth Award.