Conversations around money are getting better. However, they are still taboo for many men and women of all ages.
Learn the strategies you need to discuss important topics surrounding finances, including money management, in this week’s episode of INVEST IN WOMEN: The Podcast Series with Holly Mazzocca, President of Wealth Advisor and Principal at Bartlett Wealth Management.
Sometimes, a step forward can be as simple as finding someone who extends a warm helping hand that you feel comfortable talking to regarding questions you may not have the answers to.
Holly talks about:
- The importance of introducing financial literacy into dinnertime conversations
- Ways to prepare and educate the younger generation when it comes to money and finances
- The emotional side of money
- What steps to take when you simply don’t know where to start, whether it comes to investing, saving, or spending
- And more!
- “Blue Chip Kids: What Every Child (and Parent) Should Know About Money, Investing, and the Stock Market” by David W. Bianchi
- “How Women Decide” by Theresa Huston
- WEInvest Program
Connect with Holly Mazzocca:
Connect with Melissa Carter:
Connect with Financial Advisor Magazine:
- LinkedIn: Financial Advisor Magazine
- Facebook: Financial Advisor Magazine
- Twitter: Financial Advisor Magazine
About our Guest:
Bartlett President, Wealth Advisor, and Principal Holly Mazzocca, serves as a guiding force for the company, the families and individuals she counsels, and the community she serves. As president, Holly guides the firm by establishing a strategic vision, building a growth culture, and enhancing the experience for every Bartlett client. Holly also serves as a wealth advisor. Her areas of focus include multi-generational families and women in transition.
About our Host:
Melissa Carter trains entrepreneurs, business owners, corporate execs, and home-based professionals to reach their fullest potential. Melissa has appeared on radio, television, podcasts, and in print throughout the nation, and has served as a speaker for many corporate and charitable events to discuss the benefits of using media as part of their business strategy.
As a member of morning radio shows for nearly 20 years, Melissa could be heard on 99X, Q100, and B98.5 in Atlanta. She also served as a Co-Host on Westwood One’s “Radio with a Twist.” For these media efforts, Melissa was awarded the Atlanta Dream/SunTrust Inspiring Woman Award, the HRC Community Leadership Award, and the CHRIS Kids Kyle Anderson Service to Youth Award.